Titletown All Star Championship
Coming in 2017…. Cheer and Dance in #1 Event
Shopko Hall & “New Venue” Resch Center, Green Bay, Wisconsin
2017 Competition Details:
- NEW! Moving into a New Venue- Resch Center
- Elementary through Collegiate athletes from Scholastic, All Star or Recreational programs are welcome – fees and more information found in the Coach’s Hub.
- Team, Stunt Group and Solo competition is available
- NEW! USASF Official Sanctioned Event
- Videotaping is allowed but please be respectful of the judges’ area and those around you
- Please follow general sportsmanship rules as outlined by USASF & NFHS Spirit Rule Book
- NEW! Virtual Fan Favorite Award to be announced during the event
- No food or drink will be allowed to be brought into the Arena
- Personal items may be subject to search by PMI personnel
- Event will not be cancelled due to weather
- Performance floors
- NEW! Spring Competition Floor for All Star routines
- 9 cheer strips (approx 42′ x 54′) for Scholastic/Rec routines
- Admission: Cash & Credit Cards accepted
- Adults: $7
- Students with ID: $5
- Children 5 & under: Free
Venue Director – August Hoeltzel or 920-405-1168
On December 9th 2012, Santana Wood, a member of the Pulaski Cheer team died of a viral infection that attacked her heart. Santana was a sophomore at Pulaski High School and lived her life to the fullest. Cheerleading was Santana’s life. Santana was a pioneer on the Pulaski Team. As a freshman, she was the first cheerleader in Pulaski High School history to perform an individual routine for competition, and encouraged others to follow. In the past few years, others took the floor and followed Santana’s lead and are encouraged to do so into the future. Her parents present this award each year at the Titletown All Star Championship so her spirit can live on through this award.
The Titletown All Star Championship is proud to partner with THE ONE Cheer & Dance Finals.
Athletes are eligible to win a bid to participate in THE ONE Cheer & Dance Finals!
1st – 3rd place teams earn their chance to compete at one of THE ONE Cheer & Dance Finals
- North Finals in Chicago April 9-10 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
- Northeast Finals in Pennsylvania April 16-17 at the Kalahari Resort
- Southeast Finals in Orlando April 29-30 at the Orange County Convention Center
- South Finals in New Orleans April 30 – May 1 at the Ernest N Morial Convention Center
Places to Stay
Enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay at the full service Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay. Special group rates will be $99 Friday and $199 Saturday (if there is a home Playoff game)
*all rates include a hot breakfast buffet (single/double occupancy)